The following describes Shipment Policy for SPECIAL FRUIT ARRANGEMENTS, LLC. website.
- We take pride in our customer service at Special Fruit Arrangements and this includes not only the quality of our products, but also the speed of our service and shipping. Keeping this in mind, we require that any cancellation or change be made no later than 12.00 noon EST on the day before your scheduled delivery.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or APO/ FPO addresses at this time.
- You are responsible for entering correct and complete recipient address information. We will ship, we will to deliver to the address exactly as you have provided it. Entry of incorrect, incomplete, or otherwise invalid addresses may result in delivery delay or failure, for which we cannot be responsible.
- To maintain the integrity of our fresh fruit products, we do not require signature proof for orders deliver. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we recommend that you ship your order to a location and for a delivery date when someone will be able to receive the order and refrigerate (or enjoy!) upon delivery.
– Orders placed after 12pm (EST) qualify for next day delivery.
– Recipient’s name, address, and phone number must be provided for delivery. A buzzard number is needed if we are delivering to an apartment or condo.
– An exact time cannot be guaranteed. Our delivery time frame is 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
– We will not call the recipient in advance to let them know a delivery is on its way unless you leave us a note under your card message to do so. We will only call the recipient if we get to the address provided and nobody is there.
– In the event that road conditions are not safe to drive due to bad weather, we may reschedule your delivery. (ex: Rain, storm).
– If the recipient is not at the address provided, we may leave it with a neighbour or in front of the recipient’s house. The driver will leave a message to the recipient as to where they left the package.
– Deliveries to government buildings, office buildings, condos and/or apartments: If the driver is unable to get into building and unable to contact the recipient, the sender will be contacted. The sender can decide if they’d like to have the gift redelivered for an extra charge or have the recipient pick it up the next day. If there is no answer then the package will be sent back to the our commercial kitchen on Heron Rd. for pick up. A voicemail will be left with recipient and sender.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by following here.